For today's forecast, we recommend a Sell Order at this recommended market price - 1.1. This idea is based on the following analysis:
- Since the CurrentRatio sentiment indicator informs us that the market crowd is buying, we should consider sticking to Sell Orders.
- The activity of "fresh" bulls while the downward movement may indicate that the market crowd still does not believe in a Bearish trend.
- MVP line is above the price and acts as a resistance level.
- Stop loss should be taken out of the buyers cluster. If the price passes it, it will likely go on.
- We are setting the take profit of our Sell Order to the closest level with a large number of stop losses.