For today's forecast, we recommend a Buy Order at this recommended market price - 0.714. This idea is based on the following analysis:
- According to the most brokers’ data, more than half of the traders are currently in short positions on NZDUSD. As a result, we recommend considering only Long trades at this time.
- The last downward movement was characterized by a “surge” in retail sellers. This is a good reason to start thinking about long positions.
- When the price decreases, a signal is formed (orange labels), which implies an upward movement.
- MVP line is below the price and acts as a support level.
- The first target is at the level of the previous peak - 0.7195, and the second one, in case of an active price increase, is at the level - 0.7215