In the capital markets industry, a lot of emphases is put on timing, and this is especially true for the online Forex trading niche.
Starting as a Forex trader means understanding and applying support and resistance levels in trading strategies. What if you could predict possible support and resistance zones before they form? You can, by identifying round levels.
There is no shortage of financial instruments on offer for investors and speculators to trade. Almost anything that can be, has been turned into a security or a derivative and made tradable in one way or another.
The majority of Forex traders are you and I; retail traders. We make up over 90% of all traders. The remaining 10% (or less) are smart money traders, such as banks.
An Order Book gives traders valuable insight into the market. When you trade on an exchange, whether it be Stocks, Futures or Cryptocurrencies, all of these exchanges provide an order book.
One area all traders struggle with is determining where to place their stop loss. Fiddling with a Stop Loss can be a sign that you are on a slippery slope to Margin Call or worst, Stop Out.
Since the Forex market is always open, it raises a common question: is there a best day to trade Forex?
Selecting the most appropriate amount of leverage for your Forex trading account is an important consideration that needs your full attention.
Many experienced traders can make it look as if Forex is easy. Just as many professional race car drivers make what they do look easy. It takes a lot to be successful in anything.
Whether you are trading Forex or any other asset class, you are using one of two orders types; a Market Order or a Limit Order. Any other order types you may be familiar with are just variations of Limit Orders and Market Orders.
index: 1x 0.018051862716675s
t_/pages/blog/archive: 1x 0.01364803314209s
t_/common/header-new: 1x 0.0057342052459717s
t_/common/footer-new: 1x 0.0043518543243408s
router_page: 1x 0.0024662017822266s
t_/common/head: 1x 0.00199294090271s
router: 1x 0.0010340213775635s
t_/popups/on-download: 1x 0.00080990791320801s
service-routes: 1x 0.00043797492980957s
router_redirection: 1x 0.00020408630371094s
t_/popups/zoom: 1x 3.7908554077148E-5s
----- END OF DUMP (2023-01-31 11:27:01) -----