The overview is coming soon, stay tuned!
How to add ShowTrades in MT4
Follow the instructions below to install the Indicator to your MT4 terminal:
- Download the ZIP-archive with ShowTrades indicator file by clicking the link at the top of the page;
- Unzip the file into the MQL4/indicators folder of your terminal;
- Restart the MT4 terminal;
- Run the indicator by double clicking the indicator name in the MT4 Navigator;
- Check the “Allow DLL imports” box and click “OK“;
- The indicator will be displayed on the chart;
- Adjust the indicator’s settings according to your needs: press CTRL+I, select the indicator from the list, and switch to the “Inputs” tab.
If you have any difficulties while installing the indicator, please view the detailed instruction.